cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving e-mail to validate my account

Not receiving e-mail to validate my account

GKM_1921
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I created a new account, but I am not receiving any e-mail to validate my e-mail/account. Thing is, that I changed e-mail to another on the same domain, which worked flawlessly. Via Exchange admin panel we did e-mail tracing, and we are not getting anything from Dropbox on the original e-mail address which we used to create the account. The one we changed to works and is traceable!

I am finding it very hard to contact Dropbox support team, do any of you experience anything like this or know how to contact support. I am confident that the problem is at their end.

3 Replies 3

Re: Not receiving e-mail to validate my account

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @GKM_1921, welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

Would it be OK if I reached out via the email address that's connected to your profile here in order to investigate further?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

GKM_1921
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Walter,

That would be great, thanks!

//Thomas

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing, Thomas - you've got :envelope: 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    GKM_1921 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?