cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset email

Not receiving password reset email

nessa10
New member | Level 2

I need help ive had a personal drop box account since 2012 I tried logging into it with the password I know was right and it said password in correct I then tried to reset the password and I have full access to the email and the recovery email never came in after multiple tries.. also I tried making an account with that email that won’t let me log in and it says the account already exists i don’t know what else to do but I know it’s not fully deleted because I couldn’t make a new account with that email address.. I need help I don’t want to lose my pictures 😕

1 Reply 1

Re: Not receiving password reset email

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @nessa10, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community!

Have you checked your spam folder for the password reset email?

If it's not there, I'd also add 'no-reply@dropbox.com' to your email contacts and try to reset the password again, to see if that helps.

Let me know how it goes!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?