cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Web Browser refuses to logoff

Old Web Browser refuses to logoff

DedManni
New member | Level 2

I usually check my connected web browsers and devices in my security tab, just to make sure I don't have any old devices attached that I no longer have or from old internets and such, and I see 2 web browsers in my security tab: one is the one im using right now (main dropbox and this forum here), and one web browser which its most recent activity was june 9th, 2020 (from a different ISP plan we had, wifi)

I click on the trash icon next to it which should "log out" that web browser and remove it from the web browsers list, yet it remains. I did not notice that email support now seems to be locked behind a paywall, but is there any chance I can get some help here, or god forbid, do I need to shell out some money for help?

3 Replies 3

Re: Old Web Browser refuses to logoff

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @DedManni, sorry to hear about this.

Could you please try clearing your browser's cache or another browser and let me know if this persists?

If it does, I'll be happy to send you an email to look further into this internally. 

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

DedManni
New member | Level 2

I did try this with a cleared desktop browser cache, on the microsoft edge browser, and the incognito mode of my Firefox Browser (Mobile Android Version), both show this....erroneous browser still

please send me the email

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing @DedManni - you've got :envelope: 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    DedManni New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?