cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the FREE Account I have 6.25 GB capacity, but it now stops uploading at 2 GB, why?

On the FREE Account I have 6.25 GB capacity, but it now stops uploading at 2 GB, why?

rirodrig
New member | Level 2

I am also not able to submit tickets through the DROPBOX support site.

Please help.

Thank you.

Rirodrig

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: On the FREE Account I have 6.25 GB capacity, but it now stops uploading at 2 GB, why?

rirodrig
New member | Level 2
It was user error... I actually just found out that the last file being uploaded was about 5.25 GB .. I just resolved it myself. Thank you for the support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: On the FREE Account I have 6.25 GB capacity, but it now stops uploading at 2 GB, why?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @rirodrig, thanks for joining the Community!

Could you forward a screenshot showing what you see on this page?

Regarding contacting support, this will vary depending on your current plan.

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

rirodrig
New member | Level 2
It was user error... I actually just found out that the last file being uploaded was about 5.25 GB .. I just resolved it myself. Thank you for the support.

Jay
Dropboxer
No problem, @rirodrig, let me know if you have any further queries.

Enjoy your week ahead!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    rirodrig New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?