cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of space

Highlighted

Out of space

Explorer | Level 4

I have a basic Dropbox of 2Gb. I currently pay £9.99 per month. When asked to upgrade, I am told it will be £9.99 per month, exactly what I am paying right now. Can someone please advise. Many thanks.

DanielJG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Out of space

Super User II

@DanielJG wrote:
I have a basic Dropbox of 2Gb. I currently pay £9.99 per month. When asked to upgrade, I am told it will be £9.99 per month, exactly what I am paying right now. Can someone please advise. Many thanks.

Basic accounts are free accounts. If your current plan shows as Basic on your Account page, then that's not the account that you're paying for. Perhaps you have another account under a different email address. You can use the credit card charge lookup tool to locate the other account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User II

@DanielJG wrote:

Basic accounts are free accounts. If your current plan shows as Basic on your Account page, then that's not the account that you're paying for. Perhaps you have another account under a different email address. You can use the credit card charge lookup tool to locate the other account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4
Resolved the issue. I had another account via another email address.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?