cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding Dropbox refund!!!!!

Highlighted

Outstanding Dropbox refund!!!!!

New member | Level 2

I have been charged for annual dropbox business subscription via my Paypal account 2 years in a row without me knowing or using any of the services. Dropbox has agreed to refund both fees 2 months ago but yet it failed to refund the charge from last year claiming they don't know how to process it because it is too long ago. THIS IS APPALING!!! Do not tell me that a company like Dropbox is ubale to process a CHAPS payment when they themselvs agree the fee was not meant to be charged! I am sick and tired of going back and forth... Was anyone successful in getting the right email address for one of the execuites or ANYONE who is capable of processing my refund?

Thanks!

Barbora

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: !!!!OUTSTANDING REFUND!!!!!

Dropboxer

Hello @Barborakvackova

Thanks for posting your experience and feedback for this billing issue. 

We cannot do much for billing requests via Community. We have no access to account or billing information. Your case has already been reviewed by support, that follows our refund policies to assist you. 

Note You can find the refund policies in our terms of use

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful Barbora. Have a nice day! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

No surprise Fiona! I wonder if there is anyone in this compnay who is capable of serving its customers! I have been charged for a service I NEVER used, Dropbox is happy to collect money without my knowledge and after all it is unable to treat people fairly.. It's very disrespectful and so I am not going to keep quiet...

Below you can see the nature o my complaint and also  confirmation from Dropbox that unauthorised fees have been refunded on 25/9/19 yet this is not the case and I am still being owed £100 by Dropbox.

I would think twice about getting involved with this company....

1.PNG2.PNG

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I understand the response you got from our representative here might be confusing.

Chad was referring to the duration of the last yearly period (from 2018 to 2019). As explained, we do not refund passed billing periods. 

Both me and Chad would love to change your mind and have a happy costumer but cannot make an exception to our refund policies

Thanks once more for posting. 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Are you taking a mick Fiona? Happy customer after you chargig me £100 for NOTHING! I'd rather eat the £100 than loosing it to Dropbox... Cowards!!! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?