cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over the years I have had several FREE dropbox accounts. I would like to find them and combine them

Highlighted

Over the years I have had several FREE dropbox accounts. I would like to find them and combine them

New member | Level 2

Over the years I have had several FREE dropbox accounts. I would like to find them and combine them.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Over the years I have had several FREE dropbox accounts. I would like to find them and combine

Super User II

@glamin57 wrote:

Over the years I have had several FREE dropbox accounts. I would like to find them and combine them.

Each account with have been associated with a different email address. If the accounts still exist and you remember the passwords, you can log into them on the Dropbox website. Reset the password if needed. If the accounts were idle for more than a year, they were likely deleted due to inactivity.

Dropbox accounts cannot be merged, and there's no way to transfer storage space from one account to another. You can move the files between accounts using a shared folder, however.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?