cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR Customer support

POOR Customer support

Daniel Hartley
Explorer | Level 3

I have had it with customer support. I ahve tried emai support and have been emailing back anf forth without much luck. There is no phone support

4 Replies 4

Very poor support

Daniel Hartley
Explorer | Level 3

Any suggestions about getting Phone support. 

I have had it with Dropbox. I have used dropbox for years and when I have a serious issue I am unable to get support.

Unless i can get some support "I am out of here". Any suggestions of alternate cloud sites?

I have been working on this problem of missing files and automatic deletion of files since Dedember 14

Re: POOR Customer support

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @Daniel Hartley, thanks for checking in with us and I'm sorry to hear about your frustration. 

Generally, your support options depend on what kind of account you have. You can find yours by signing in and going to this page

However, since you mention that you were able to get in touch with our team, could you let me know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) associated with the interaction?

As for the deletions, could there be a third party app that's interacting with these items? 

You can find some additional suggestions on how files can get deleted from this link

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Daniel Hartley
Explorer | Level 3

Ticket number 11739900 and 11757987

I noticed that both tickets had been close. IWhy were they closed without my knowledge

the only support I have is email but with poor results. Can not even use chat

Early on I tried to use rewind.  Got a message to contact support.

When I need support in the worst way I can not get 

I have been fighting covid and Dropbox and I am not sure what is the worst.

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Daniel Hartley, it looks like you received a response to the ticket under 11739900 on December 25th. Could you check your spam folder in case it isn't in your inbox?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?