cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pay Monthly Price for Dropbox Plus USA?

Pay Monthly Price for Dropbox Plus USA?

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Hi, I am based in the UK but need to know the current pay monthly price (with a screenshot if possible) for Dropbox Plus in USD. Because I'm in the UK, anything I click reverts it to GBP, but I need the USD rate so I can invoice my client with it. The live chat function were no help, so I'm hoping this could help as a last resort. Thanks so much in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II

Apologies it is now $11.99 billed monthly (I'm UK and hadnt realised it had changed)!

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 5.27.39 pm.png

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

The USD prices are $9.99pm or $99pa (+ any appropriate sales taxes if they are relevant in that State etc.)

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 4.25.34 pm.png

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much Mark - is it at all possible for you to click 'billed monthly' and send a screenshot of that USD price? That's the one that I need (sorry I should have made this clearer!). Thank you so so much for your help!

Mark
Super User II

Apologies it is now $11.99 billed monthly (I'm UK and hadnt realised it had changed)!

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 5.27.39 pm.png

View solution in original post

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Thank you SO SO much - I have spent so long trying to find this (even in incognito mode which I was advised wouldn't recognise my UK settings did!) I was going crazy. Thanks so much again!

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Need more support?