cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Price for Dropbox Plus USA?

Pay Monthly Price for Dropbox Plus USA?

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Hi, I am based in the UK but need to know the current pay monthly price (with a screenshot if possible) for Dropbox Plus in USD. Because I'm in the UK, anything I click reverts it to GBP, but I need the USD rate so I can invoice my client with it. The live chat function were no help, so I'm hoping this could help as a last resort. Thanks so much in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay Monthly Price for Dropbox Plus USA?

Mark
Super User II

Apologies it is now $11.99 billed monthly (I'm UK and hadnt realised it had changed)!

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 5.27.39 pm.png

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

The USD prices are $9.99pm or $99pa (+ any appropriate sales taxes if they are relevant in that State etc.)

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 4.25.34 pm.png

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much Mark - is it at all possible for you to click 'billed monthly' and send a screenshot of that USD price? That's the one that I need (sorry I should have made this clearer!). Thank you so so much for your help!

Mark
Super User II

Apologies it is now $11.99 billed monthly (I'm UK and hadnt realised it had changed)!

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 5.27.39 pm.png

View solution in original post

HOTP
New member | Level 2

Thank you SO SO much - I have spent so long trying to find this (even in incognito mode which I was advised wouldn't recognise my UK settings did!) I was going crazy. Thanks so much again!

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?