cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment done but doesn't appear on Billing

marigrigori
New member | Level 2

Hey there.

So, I have a Dropbox Plus billing problem. My payment was made through Apple, so my subscription shows up on my ID Apple, but when I go to my Dropbox account, it still says that I don't have space like I haven't upgraded, and the billing doesn't show on my account. The problem is that this has been happening for quite some time now and the payment was made on the 29th of december. When I go to the Dropbox app, there's a redish lable saying I have to upgrade, but when I click it, says I already have a subscription but some error message appears and nothing happens. Don't know what to do, I haven't been using Dropbox Plus since the payment, so is to possible to get a refund? Or maybe have acess to what I payed for? Helpppppp please!!!!

1 Reply 1

Re: Payment done but doesn't appear on Billing

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey there @marigrigori, thanks for posting your question here. 

Could it be that it's a separate account associated with a different email address? 

You can cross-check that by going to the website and the mobile app's Account tab.

If it's the same, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team via this link, using an incognito window, without being signed in to any account.

Once you do that, let me know its ID (eg. #1234567) so that I can look into it. 

Give me a nudge with any updates, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?