Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My "personal dropbox is full" but I don't actually have anything in it. I have folders shared with me from our business account, but I litterally hae nothing in my personal folder.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Personal Dropbox is full.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there, @jdorsey!

Your Dropbox quota is calculated based on the total contents of your Dropbox, which includes shared folders, and so it sounds like the folders you share with your team are taking up a lot of your account's space. 

You can ask your company to share the content with you via a shared link, so that it won't take up space on your account. 

If, instead, you have one account within a Business team, and a personal one linked to it, you can review how much of your personal account's space is taken by shared content via the Plan tab of your settings. 

Let me know if this helps!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior or have a question, feel free to Ask for help from the Community here.]

Celeste
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?