cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized Data Storage Plans

Highlighted

Personalized Data Storage Plans

New member | Level 2

I have been a faithful user of Dropbox for over ten years.  I think it's a great product.  However, the lack of flexibility and personalization in the current plan options is turning me off of this product.  Currently, I have approximately 70 GB of personal files on Dropbox.  This is definitely more than the free 2 GB but WAY LESS than the next plan up of 2000 GB.  I am paying $120 for not even 5% of the available storage.  That's ridiculous!  Is there no way for the powers that be to give customers more options in the storage plan.  Can you not offer a certain cost per 50 GB or something?  So, because of this exhorbitant amount of waste, I really have no choice but to switch to another storage provider.  I will NOT be paying $120, so if something can't be done, I will move on from Dropbox.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Personalized Data Storage Plans

Dropboxer

Hi @cjt2011, thanks for posting on the Community!

We appreciate the feedback regarding the available subscription plans. Currently, there isn't an option like the one you're requesting.

If you wish, you can suggest this change for others to vote on, so the team can look into this in future!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?