cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number for technical support

Phone number for technical support

Angela S.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I am having ongoing issues trying to get my Dropbox files to sync with my desktop. I am probably a few months behind on files on my desktop as this computer had to be taken to IT for some repairs. I left it running for more than 24 hours and it's just not working right. I have followed all of the troubleshooting guides online. Does anyone have a phone number so I can actually talk to someone from Dropbox?

75 Replies 75

Zed
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello everyone,

Every Dropbox user can reach our Support team by submitting a ticket support request at www.dropbox.com/support .

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Business and Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Dropbox offers tech support over the phone for Dropbox Business teams on an Advanced or Enterprise plan .

However, for security reasons Dropbox can only provide phone tech support to admins of these teams.

We take security seriously, and work hard to ensure your files and accounts remain safe. This is the reason our phone number is not publically displaye. We require account verification in order to ensure that we're providing support to an authorized admin. This account verification is only available via the admin console.

If you find a Dropbox tech support phone number on a search engine or elsewhere that claims to lead to Dropbox support, it is not affiliated with Dropbox. Dropbox does not offer phone support other than what is described in this article. Be careful to avoid scams or other attempts to capture your account data.

If you have a specific question, please review our Dropbox Community for related solved problems or createt your own thread and we'll glad happy to assist!

Thank you!

Zed
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

kpete
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Ticket #5569522: DB: Can't use File Tab with VoiceOver/Issue for anyone who is blind/issue with most... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did check the link listed for mobile issues in the email, but because this is really specific as Voiceover isn't used by everyone, there weren't any answers there. It's only with the most recent update. Everything worked fine up until then. I import books to VoiceDream using dropbox as well as accessing files from specific folders often which is why I prefer that tab. Thanks for any help you can give me. Any blind person with an iPhone or iPad could experience the same problem. Once you touch the screen with Voiceover on, it just vanishes and puts you back on teh home screen.

Zed
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thank you for your detailed explanation, I located your ticket and an agent will respond back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Zed
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

kpete
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thank you so much for directing it where it needed to go. I admit frustration when I got what seemed like automated responses for a very specific issues that wouldn't appear in a standard FAQ, and I wasn't sure where to go. I got a little lost in the forum at first, (accessiblity and such), but finally figured it out. Thanks again for directing it to the right people to get attention. --Katherine

Billie
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
I have canceled my subscription for the business account 15 minutes after the deadline was over and downgraded my account to a basic one. Now I dont have the access to the admin console and cant follow the path for reaching the dropbox support given in the instructions given in this forum. I need to contact the support and see if the billing can be stopped. Please tell me what to do? I cant afford to pay 720 euros for this account and have to find a way to stop this billing.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

If you're no longer a Dropbox for Business customer you'll need to use the ticket system for Support.

Open your ticket here: https://dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Billie Explorer | Level 4
    kpete Explorer | Level 4
    Zed Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?