cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan to subscribe with 4 computers

Highlighted

Plan to subscribe with 4 computers

New member | Level 2

Hey guys! I'm from Brazil and have an infrastructure with 4 notebooks using the DropBox basic and free. I'm just using in 3 notebooks because DB has this limitation (max 3). I'm out of space and need to upgrade this.
My question is about the plans in the website. They talk about a value per users. If I use the same account settings, it's considered the same user and I can install it in three or more computers, or if I need install it in several computers, I'll need pay the value (around US$ 100/year) for any computer with the account installed?
Make sense?
Thanks

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Plan to subscribe with 4 computers

Dropboxer

Hey @Jefferson Batista, thanks for posting your question here!

If you choose to upgrade your account to a Plus or a Professional account, you can link as many devices as you need. There's more information about this, here

As for the subscriptions themselves, our plans page lists the features available for each one, and how much they cost if you choose to subscribe monthly or annually. 

Check these articles out, and let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?