cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account for dropbox plus

Highlighted

Primary account for dropbox plus

Explorer | Level 3

I have two dropbox account, my personal and work, and they are linked. Right now my dropbox plan is assigned to my work account. and it shows basic for my personal account. How can I make my personal account primary account using dropbox plus instead of the  work account?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Primary account for dropbox plus

Dropboxer

Hi @samavatian; thanks for posting on our Community!

Could you try the steps from this Help Center article and let me know if they did the trick for you?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi @Walter

Thanks for your response. I did see the post you mentioned but it just switches the emails. What I want is that my personal account becomes. a 'plus' type account and my work account becomes a 'basic'  type account. Now it is reverse. Do not know if it is even possible, and I am wondering how if it is. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Since transferring subscriptions isn't possible at this time, you'll need to use the steps from the article I linked above to swap the email addresses between your accounts instead, @samavatian

Let me know if I'm missing something. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?