cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing my space on my PC (ok on my MAC)

Problem accessing my space on my PC (ok on my MAC)

Pascal H.1
New member | Level 2

Hi all !!!

When i'm on my PC, i can do nothing because they are telling me i have no more space. In fact, i am paying something like 150$cnd/year for 2 terabytes.   When i'm on my mac, everything is fine. i can see under preference that i have used 7% of my 2 teras.

It is extremely frustrating 😡😡😡

I can't find a way to contact the support to complain about that. 

I'm about leave and go somewhere else.  

What can i do ?

Thanks for your help !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problem accessing my space on my PC (ok on my MAC)

Rich
Super User II

@Pascal H.1 wrote:

When i'm on my PC, i can do nothing because they are telling me i have no more space. ... When i'm on my mac, everything is fine.

It sounds like you have two different accounts; one on the Mac that is paid, and one on the PC that isn't. Check Dropbox Preferences on each one and make sure you're signed in using the same email address on both.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

@Pascal H.1 wrote:

When i'm on my PC, i can do nothing because they are telling me i have no more space. ... When i'm on my mac, everything is fine.

It sounds like you have two different accounts; one on the Mac that is paid, and one on the PC that isn't. Check Dropbox Preferences on each one and make sure you're signed in using the same email address on both.

View solution in original post

Pascal H.1
New member | Level 2

Your right Rich !  Now, how can i change the association with the good email address ?

Rich
Super User II

@Pascal H.1 wrote:

Your right Rich !  Now, how can i change the association with the good email address ?

Sign out of wrong account. Rename the Dropbox folder to Dropbox.old or similar. Sign in with the correct account.

Pascal H.1
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much Rich !   you realy make my day !

Keep safe !

Pace

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Pascal H.1 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?