cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with dell 20gb prom0tion

Problem with dell 20gb prom0tion

doris c.2
New member | Level 1

I have a current dropbox account and completed all the required getting started steps. Upon purchasing my new dell computer, the 20GB promotion offer says login to the account and completed the getting started guide. I've completed it all. So how can i claim the promotion? NOthing shows up. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: problem with dell 20gb prom0tion

doris c.2
New member | Level 1

No, the problem was solved with detailed instructions rcv'd from drop box tech as to uninstalling current version and reinstalling it with the Dell link to dropbox. All previously saved files remained intact. thank you

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Ed
Dropboxer

Hi there

Sorry for the delayed response - are you still having issues?

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

doris c.2
New member | Level 1

No, the problem was solved with detailed instructions rcv'd from drop box tech as to uninstalling current version and reinstalling it with the Dell link to dropbox. All previously saved files remained intact. thank you

View solution in original post

Artemis A.
New member | Level 1

Hello there, 

I seem to have the same problem. Could you please help me?

Rich
Super User II

Artemis,

Start here and let us know if you still have a problem.

Edith R.
New member | Level 1

I'm having a problem.  I've clicked the app on the new computer but the screen does not give me a link to sign in if you already have an account.  It only gives me an option to create a new account.  How do I get around this?

></p>

Mark
Super User II

You need to back a page - there is a page before that which gives you the options. 

Otherwise try putting in your current details which should give an error and hopefully a link to sign in with current details. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Edith R.
New member | Level 1

Tried that, it tells me I already have an account and to log in but a link is never provided to do that.

Arson S.
New member | Level 2

I, too, am having the same exact problem. When you say "You need to back a page - there is a page before that which gives you the options.", I can't understand what you mean. This is not within the browser where one can go back a page, this is within the 'Dropbox 20 GB' app (OEM) - so there are no navigation abilities that I can find... can you help explain further? Thank you.

Arson S.
New member | Level 2

></p>

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Arson S. New member | Level 2
    Edith R. New member | Level 1
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?