cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Question about storage space

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My business has Dropbox business and we have 15 members connected to it. When I check my storage space on my account it says we are only using 2 GB of 2 TB of storage space. However some of the members' accounts are saying they are out of storage space. Does every user have space and mine is just not full and theirs is? I don't think it is their hard drive because they can still scan files in and create documents in Word, ETC. I have tried searching for answers to this and it doesn't seem that anyone else is having this problem so maybe I am overlooking something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: storage space question

Super User II
Super User II
Yes, each person has their own quota which team Admins can decide and allocate out.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Yes, each person has their own quota which team Admins can decide and allocate out.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
I have the same problem! Is there a way to expand the storage limits for specific team members?
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Have a look at https://www.dropbox.com/help/business/member-space-limits

- - -

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?