cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken User free 5 gb space has disappeared

Highlighted

Quicken User free 5 gb space has disappeared

Explorer | Level 4

I activated a coupon for 5gb free space some time ago that is offered to all Quicken users for file backup.  I recently noticed that I no longer have that 5 gb extra space.  I got another coupon code from Quicken, but when I enter it, I get a message that I already used this type of coupon, so it doesn't go through.  I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to have this backup space as long as I pay for Quicken.  Anyone else experience this or have any idea what's up?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Quicken User free 5 gb space has disappeared

Helpful | Level 5

Quicken customer service chat went throught several verification steps and asked a lot of questions and in the end they issued me a new code to redeem for my 5gb dropbox.  The new code worked and I now have the 5gb of dropbox from Quicken.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
Highlighted

Super User II

Most space bonuses such as that are time-limited, usually one or two years, and can only be redeemed once per offer type. Here are the terms from Quicken's site, which confirm it's good for one year.

As for not being able to use another code, that site indicates that you should be able to, but you usually can't on the Dropbox side. You may need to reach out to Quicken if the code isn't working.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Thank you for your help - that's exactly what seems to be going on.  Quicken has provided a second code for the second year, and Dropbox isn't accepting it.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

@wfeigley wrote:

Thank you for your help - that's exactly what seems to be going on.  Quicken has provided a second code for the second year, and Dropbox isn't accepting it.

I am having the same issue.  Have you received any assistance with the problem?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

No, I think we would have to get Quicken to work it out with Dropbox.  Maybe there's something in the Quicken forums. 

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

I am attempting to chat with Quicken to get an answer.  I will let you know what they tell me one way or the other.  There is a 30 minute wait on chat...

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Quicken customer care could not solve the problem on the weekend.  I have a case number and was asked to submit the question to customer service Monday-Friday.  I will keep you posted.  Have a good weekend.

Highlighted

Super User II

Tagging @Jane. Can you get someone internally to look into this, please?

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Quicken customer service chat went throught several verification steps and asked a lot of questions and in the end they issued me a new code to redeem for my 5gb dropbox.  The new code worked and I now have the 5gb of dropbox from Quicken.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

It's too bad we have to go through so much to make it work.  Thanks for following through and finding out!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?