cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Time machine forces smart sync to download files locally!

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Yesterday during the update of the windows 10, my laptop shut down suddenly and I have lost the data of my business regarding [external link removed by moderation according to the Community Guidelines] I did go to a computer repairing shop and Thank God they have recovered my data. 
But now I wanted to backup my data in Dropbox but the problem is that I didn't use it earlier and didn't know much about the pricing. Can someone help me explaining their terms and conditions and pricing.
Thanks
Oliver

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Hey @oliverjohnson, thanks for your interest in our plans! 

I’ve now moved your post on a new thread, as the one you had initially posted us under had been focusing on a different topic. 

You should be able to find all the current Dropbox plans & pricing here. If you’d like to see more info on the Dropbox Terms of Service on this resource. 

I hope that this the answer you’ve been looking for. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?