cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge my money

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox plus free trial I subscribed to the 30 days free application. I did not use the application. I did not use it. I request a refund of 9.99 dolar from the bank account in Google payment methods without my approval. You pull the message without sending it. If the refund is not made, I will start the legal process.

8 Replies 8

Re: Recharge my money

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
İ cant use dropbox İ want money

Rich
Super User II

@Tayfur wrote:
 request a refund of 9.99 dolar from the bank account in Google payment methods without my approval.

Did you cancel the trial before it ended? If not, you approved the charge. The trial is an automatically renewing subscription. Think of it as the first 30 days for free and if you don't cancel, the trial converts into a full account. This is explained before you start the trial.

You mentioned using Google as the payment method. Was this trial started on a mobile device? If so, you need to contact Google for any possible refund.

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
Google does not agree to refund, has asked me to contact the dropbox authorities. Confirmation must be required before the payment can be withdrawn from my account.

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
Google says;We received your $ 80.99 refund request for Dropbox Plus (Dropbox: Cloud Storage, Photo Backup, File Manager) (Transaction ID GPA.3317-5560-1206-39503..0), but this purchase does not meet our policy guidelines. we cannot refund for. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
EU, United Kingdom, or if you live in Turkey, Dropbox Plus family or if you cancel within 14 days from the date of purchase your Pro subscription right to receive the refund

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
This is totally unfair

Tayfur
Explorer | Level 3
Dropbox officials you made unfair profits. Solve the problem and return my money. It's foolish to pay a fee for a service I haven't used.

Rich
Super User II

@Tayfur wrote:
Confirmation must be required before the payment can be withdrawn from my account.

You gave your confirmation by agreeing to the terms of the trial.

5.5 Auto-renewals and Trials. IF THE CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT IS SET TO AUTO-RENEWAL OR IS IN A TRIAL PERIOD AND THE CUSTOMER HAS ALREADY PROVIDED A METHOD OF PAYMENT TO DROPBOX FOR THE SERVICES, DROPBOX (OR THE CUSTOMER'S RESELLER) MAY CHARGE AUTOMATICALLY AT THE END OF THE TRIAL OR FOR THE RENEWAL, UNLESS THE CUSTOMER NOTIFIES DROPBOX (OR THE CUSTOMER'S RESELLER, AS APPLICABLE) THAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS TO CANCEL OR DISABLE AUTO-RENEWAL.

You can try contacting Dropbox Support and ask for a refund, but their policy is quite clear.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Tayfur Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?