cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Quicken 5G storage code will not work. Only allows 2.25G

Another issue on Redeeming Quicken 5GB coupon

nivas37
New member | Level 2

Hi All,

I have seen a number of discussion posts on the issue with Quicken Redeem code for 5GB space, and i have the same problem to. Since there was no way to contact Dropbox (DropBot was of no use), the only option for me was to start yet another discussion thread.

I received a code from Dropbox when I signed up a few years ago, and I claimed the Dropbox space. Everything was going fine, and suddenly my additional quota has vanished. I looked up my history of space earnings, and there is no record of the code redemption.

I took the code thats there on my Quicken account and tried again, but just like everyone, I get an error that the code has already been used - Absurb!

I contacted Quicken, and they were clueless. The support person said its a one-time thing, so you dont get a new code every time. The next person says that a new code gets generated, but i get to use it at the end of my subscription (!!!??). The third support said he couldnt find a solution, and used the weekend as an excuse to say that things that need escalation should only be brought to their notice on Monday through Friday. Wow!!! Gold standard for Customer Service.

So here i am... asking anyone who's cracked this issue... to please assist me.

Regards.

Re: Another issue on Redeeming Quicken 5GB coupon

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @nivas37, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Since you mention that you've been in touch with a Support agent, I just wanted to ask if all three interactions have been with Quicken?

Were you able to get in touch with a member of our team by any chance? 

If not, do not worry, I can send you a ticket so that we can look into this together. 

Give me a nudge whenever you have a moment to check this out, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

nivas37
New member | Level 2

Dear Lusil,

Thanks for your reply.

- Yes, all 3 interactions were with Quicken Support only.

- No, I wasnt able to find any option to contact Dropbox Support. The options available to me were only pointing to the forums.

PS: Correction to my original post... I meant to say... I received a code from "Quicken" (not Dropbox) when I signed up to their plans a few years ago.

Can you please create a ticket for this request, and help me resolve the space constraint?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for the additional info @nivas37.

I've just sent a message to the email address linked with your profile here, so please check your inbox when you have the time and we'll go from there.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

DaveWVa
New member | Level 2

I am having the same problem. When I enter the Quicken coupon code i get the message that the code has already been used. I did not use it prior and did not get my extra 5 gb of storage. Please help if you can?

Thanks,

Dave Miller

Re: Redeem Quicken 5GB coupon

PeterK77
Explorer | Level 4

Has ANYONE cracked this or is it a Dropbox scam?  What is the telephone number for Dropbox support?  I keep asking the tough questions...

DaveWVa
New member | Level 2

There is nothing under the plan tab other than the personal Dropbox space of 2 GB. Beginning to think you are correct Peterk77 about it being a scam. Quicken told me to wait a few days for Dropbox to maybe update the code since I just renewed it earlier today.

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey @DaveWVa, I'm more than happy to look into this with you, so I've sent you a ticket. 

Whenever you have a moment, go to your inbox and check for my latest message. 

Also, @PeterK77, sorry to hear about your frustration. 

I can see from this thread that you're investigating this with Walter, so don't hesitate to get back to him with any more questions about this. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Quicken 5G storage code will not work. Only allows 2.25G

jp08
New member | Level 2

When I enter the Quicken coupon code i get the message that the code has already been used. I did not use it prior and did not get my extra 5 gb of storage. Please help if you can?

Thanks,

Jim

Re: Quicken 5G storage code will not work. Only allows 2.25G

Mark
Super User II

You need to contact Quicken I'm afraid. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?