cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming promotional storage space on your Dropbox account

Redeeming promotional storage space on your Dropbox account

Swinbox
New member | Level 2

New Dropbox user here.  

I'd like to know how to redeem the promotional storage space coupon code I've been given by Quicken.

Thanks,  Swinbox

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Redeeming promotional storage space on your Dropbox account

Mark
Super User II

https://www.dropbox.com/coupon 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

https://www.dropbox.com/coupon 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Swinbox
New member | Level 2

Mark, brilliant - thanks.

I immediately got "Your storage has increased to 7GB" (or something similar to that).

I'm delighted.

I'm now ready to go ahead and start learning how to use Dropbox.

Thanks again,   Swinbox

obriencj
New member | Level 2

Ok.  I keep being told that the Quicken code has already been used....  I remember trying to sign up once before but couldn't get past the insistence that I pay for my service even with the code so I deleted everything.   Months and months later I've finally been able to sign up without a screen demanding a credit card but it won't accept my coupon.  The contact support doesn't go anywhere.  Customer support seems to be a joke.  Any ideas how to actually get through to someone that can help?

Mark
Super User II

If thats the message you are getting you need to contact Quicken for a code which is valid. Dropbox cannot help with incorrectly issued codes I'm afraid. 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    obriencj New member | Level 2
    Swinbox New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?