cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral "suspicious" and not idoneus. But it's real... how can I change it...

Referral "suspicious" and not idoneus. But it's real... how can I change it...

Annarella
New member | Level 2

Hi everyone, I need dropbox for work,  I acceppted an invite in dropbox from my husdband so he can also improve his account space, I share a Mac with different users with him and two children. I log in in my user, I accept his invite to dropbox, register, download app and did all steps... but my account is tagged as "suspicious" because in my mac (and it's IP pheraps) there are others Dropbox account connected, but they are in different users... On mac every user is like to have a different mac... we use it like it's 4 different mac...My account is real but dropbox see it lika a fake... How can I change the status of the referral from suspicious to idoneus?

Thank u to everyone who can help me

1 Reply 1

Re: Referral "suspicious" and not idoneus. But it's real... how can I change it...

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Annarella, thanks for joining the Community!

Generally, referrals can be seen as invalid if they come from the same location,

In order to look into this further, would it be okay to contact you at your email on your profile?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?