cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Polly5
Explorer | Level 3
You charged me for something that I didn't want and I want a refund. I can't get in touch with any human being, only with computers. I want to speak to a human. Can you give me a phone number to something so I can speak to you and discuss the problem?
10 Replies 10

Re: Refund

Rich
Super User II

@Polly5 wrote:
Can you give me a phone number to something so I can speak to you and discuss the problem?

There is no phone number. Phone support is only available with a Business account via a callback. All others can find the supprot options available to them on the Support page.

If you're having a billing issue, visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Polly5
Explorer | Level 3
It's not working. They are sending me a email that says that I contacted a not monitored email.

Rich
Super User II

@Polly5 wrote:
It's not working. They are sending me a email that says that I contacted a not monitored email.

Did you send an email, or are you filling out the form on the page to submit a help desk ticket? You need to fill out the form to contact Support.

Polly5
Explorer | Level 3
I have done all of that.
Still the same answer.

Susan in Canada
New member | Level 2

Same with me!  Anyone got any more ideas? 

I cancelled my DB Professional Trial on Dec 11/20 & received an email to confirm that it was done from them. Then 11 days later, I still got charged for it.

I have followed all their steps, set up a ticket, but still no email confirmation that they will refund me. Cancelled subscription on my android via Google Play Store as directed on their billing/refund screen,  but that will only affect the January billing. I want the money back from Dec taken in error! 

No matter how I word it on Chatbot, the stupid thing says they can't answer...check billing, accounts, refunds etc. Such BS!

Susan in Canada

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey peeps, thanks for nudging us on this thread and sorry to hear about your frustration. 

If you followed the steps to submitting a ticket from this link (via an incognito window, without signing in), could you let me know the ID associated with it? 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Khalidm
New member | Level 2

I am having the exact same issue. One big run around. I cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and just noticed that they have still been charging me and now cant get a hold of anyone to get my refund.

Polly5
Explorer | Level 3
ID: P9G3L93Z319W

Polly5
Explorer | Level 3
I have also done that via the link you sended in inkognito and still haven't heard a peep about it
Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?