cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Refund

Acrian
New member | Level 2

I haven't used my dropbox account for over 5 years and kept meaning to delete it. Yesterday the renewal automatically renewed taking $119.88 from my PayPal account. I am trying to find out how I can cancel this and get a refund as I don't use the facility and won't in the future.

Can anyone out there help as I keep going round in circles.

2 Replies 2

Re: Refund

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately I dont think you'll be able to - the terms state that refunds are not given unless its a legal reason to do so (i.e. they are at fault which they are not): https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/payments-billing/refund

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Refund

Acrian
New member | Level 2

Well that's stunning! Thanks for your response. I guess all I can do is delete my account and try and forget such a rubbish service.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?