cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require last receipt but cancelled account

Require last receipt but cancelled account

jbirud
New member | Level 2
Hi, 

My team wanted everyone to have a dropbox account  with their own email. So I cancelled the account I was using and made this one. 
But I forgot to download the last receipt from the monthly membership charge. My accounting department is asking me for the receipt. 

How do I get the last receipt from my old account?
5 Replies 5

Re: Require last receipt but cancelled account

Mark
Super User II

If your account has been closed you may struggle. 

You could try contacting Support via www.dropbox.com/support , but, I dont think they'll send it to a different email (or accept tickets from an alternative one)

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

jbirud
New member | Level 2

I still have access to the email address that my previous account was linked to. So, I could send Dropbox an email from the same email address as the former account. If that's the case, is there a Dropbox email address I can use? 

Mark
Super User II

All support tickets need submitting via www.dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

jbirud
New member | Level 2

Hi, Thanks. I am searching the dropbox support page but keep getting the run-around of submitting a ticket. My only options seem to be the community forum and the chatbot. There is nowhere for me to actually submit a ticket. 

Mark
Super User II

Support options are only available for paying users. 

You could try going to the page via an incognito window and selecting 'account and billing' and see if that helps. 

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?