cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resind a family plan immediately

Coordo OSA
New member | Level 2

Hi DP members,

I've subscribed to a family plan using the wrong ID (User 2). Then when I noticed I resind the plan and got back to it's inferior basic plan. And then subcribed with the good Dropbox ID (user 1). But the one that has just resind (user 2) is still stuck with the plan for a month and can not be added to the new familly plan. So therefore I need to resind immediatly the familly plan with the user 2. Can I do thaht I have storage at stakes!  

Thanks for your help!

Olivier

1 Reply 1

Re: Resind a family plan immediately

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Coordo OSA; welcome to our Community and thanks for using Dropbox!

When you cancel your subscription you're marking your account to be downgraded at the end of your billing cycle and you get to enjoy the perks of the subscription you've already paid for. This is why your 2nd account is still on the wrong Family plan and can't join another Family account.

If you'd like to downgrade that account immediately, I'd suggest reaching out to our Support team.

Let me know how you get on, Olivier. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?