cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore paid account when accidentally deleted team

Highlighted

Restore paid account when accidentally deleted team

New member | Level 2

I deleted the team since I am a single user on my account and I was getting requests from others to join my team.  It is confusing to other people that this account is shared for others to use.  My account now doesn't exist and I am asked to upgrade to get services I already paid for.  I paid for the account in full for 1 year this march - so the account should be there for another year.

How do I get my account back (time is of the essence)?

If my account can't be restored under my current email, please issue me I have a full refund so I can pay for another service that works - ASAP?

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Restore paid account when accidentally deleted team

Dropboxer

Hi @Ineedhelp1, thanks for posting on the Community!

Did you purchase your plan via a mobile device or the Dropbox site directly? According to your bank statement, was the payment taken by Dropbox, iTunes, or Google Play?

Can you see a recent transaction on this page?

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: Restore paid account when accidentally deleted team

New member | Level 2

i eventually found someone on a chat window to help me prove my account exists, but everything is so jacked up now with no intiutive user friendly interface to fix it - especially when the dropbox instructions online don't match the interface. I am going to move what I can to a different platform and move my annual business subscription somewhere else when it expires.  Dropbox used to be so helpful and easy - I had multiple accounts that worked seemlessly where I needed them to. And now they don't. I don't have hours to figure out this stuff when something goes wrong.  Software is so great until it isn't.  And then it really isn't. What a disaster. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?