cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

School Account was suspended

Highlighted

School Account was suspended

New member | Level 2

I have been using my @asu.edu account for dropbox and recently i found that this account is suspensed. I was asked to conatct the system admin for this. I graduate from school last year, but i can still use my edu account in Google Drive and other software, just not dropbox. I do not know if this is a school email issue or dropbox issue. 

I have lots of important files in under this dropbox account and i want to get access to them. Now i am unable to login. What should i do?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: School Account was suspended

Super User II

As it stated, you would need to contact the admin of the account, which would be the person that manages the account at your school. Only they will be able to help you. There's nothing that Dropbox can do for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: School Account was suspended

Super User II

As it stated, you would need to contact the admin of the account, which would be the person that manages the account at your school. Only they will be able to help you. There's nothing that Dropbox can do for you.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?