cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings won't accept my new email address

Settings won't accept my new email address

Carol M.12
New member | Level 1

Tried many times on two occasions to update my email address in settings, unsuccessfully. Any suggestions?

5 Replies 5

Re: Settings won't accept my new email address

Rich
Super User II

Are you getting an error message? If so, what is it?

William W.37
New member | Level 1

My properties now has my correct email address but when I attempt to share, it wants to send a code to my old email address. I attempt to correct my email address but error message in red says (correct) address "already taken" so I can't get the code.

richard d.47
New member | Level 1

I purchased the 9.99 plus tax additional storage per month 1 terabyte have not received it nor can I get in touch with anyone how do I get that?

Rich
Super User II

Richard, as your reply is unrelated to this topic, please start a new topic pertaining to the problem you're experiencing. Thank you.

Larry B.5
New member | Level 1

I am having the same problem as William W.  My dropbox is not sharing nicely, only recognizing a previous email address in deference to a new one I have been using for a couple of years now.

Help>

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Larry B.5 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
    richard d.47 New member | Level 1
    William W.37 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?