cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing In via the mobile app

Signing In via the mobile app

MattyGTurtle
Explorer | Level 3

Hi There,

Does anyone on this community know how to help me with this issue I am having?  Every time I try to sign in to my Dropbox account via the mobile app on my iphone X, it just says to me that there is no signal.  I have tried deleting the app, reinstalling it, updating my phone software and turning my phone on and off.  Still just never works.  I can sign in just fine on my desktop but am struggling with the app.  Any help or guidance would be great.

Thanks and Regards

4 Replies 4

Re: Signing In via the mobile app

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey there @MattyGTurtle, let's see what we can do on this. 

Since you've already checked a few initial steps - nicely done by the way! - could you also see how many devices are already connected under Security tab?

If it's more than three, check if you're on a Basic account by navigating to the Plan tab.   

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

MattyGTurtle
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for th response.  So it looks like I have two devices.  One seems to have a mobile phone icon next to its name and the other seems to have a windows logo next to it.

MattyGTurtle
Explorer | Level 3

And just to confirm there are less than 3 devives and I am still having the same issue.  It just keeps say: Unable to connect to dropbox.  There may be a problem with your iPhones internet connection.

Walter
Dropboxer

Could you clarify your device's OS version and send us a screenshot of the last screen you can get to @MattyGTurtle?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?