cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sooooo I paid for 1TB but wont let me add anymore than 348 MB

Sooooo I paid for 1TB but wont let me add anymore than 348 MB

Ashley P.13
New member | Level 1

I tried adding one photo folder of 3.2(something)GB to my dropbox that only has 348MB used out of 1TB, yet it continues to tell me that i dont have enough storage. Beyond frustrated right now! Sure wish i could have a tech support phone number on here instead of posting this and waiting/hoping for a response...I've got things to do today!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sooooo I paid for 1TB but wont let me add anymore than 348 MB

Rich
Super User II

Are you certain that it's not referring to the space on your local hard drive? What does Dropbox show for usage on your Account page?

Sure wish i could have a tech support phone number

Phone support is only available to Dropbox for Business customers. All others use the ticket system. Or you can ask questions here and we'll try to help.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Rich
Super User II

Are you certain that it's not referring to the space on your local hard drive? What does Dropbox show for usage on your Account page?

Sure wish i could have a tech support phone number

Phone support is only available to Dropbox for Business customers. All others use the ticket system. Or you can ask questions here and we'll try to help.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

View solution in original post

Ashley P.13
New member | Level 1

well i did figured out it was my hard drive storage so since i have tried to unsync the folders because i want absolutely nothing stored on my computer, i bought an external hard drive for all my photos and videos but i wanted this as an extra back up, when i choose to not sync the folders it just continues to say "updating" and nothing changes...this is becoming more of a pain to me then it is helpful. I find it strange that only business customers get a help number, I'm still a paying customer... I just started up today but say I want a refund and to cancel my account, is there nobody I can call to do this??

Mark
Super User II

I just started up today but say I want a refund and to cancel my account, is there nobody I can call to do this??

No. And as per the T&C's you accepted there are no refunds available I'm afraid.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Wayne R.3
New member | Level 1

Dealing with same issue and just as frustrated..... DB is not a value when I spend 15 min with a DB biz chatline only to have him push me to buy upgrade.... told them at this point, DB will be lucky to keep the 25 volume users I already pay for!
DB figure out a way to stop hiding from public and get back to being available.

Mark
Super User II

Wayne - if you want the business support it maybe easier to go via www.dropbox.com/business rather than individual Pro accounts.

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Wayne R.3
New member | Level 1

I just received an email telling me to go to biz support for help..... let me restate, I did that. They said they couldn't help. and to come to this site. I'm already a DB Pro and paid my fee for the year.
I have only used 36.3 GB with a 1 TB plan.

I do appreciate the effort.

Richard F.42
New member | Level 1

can someone help me

i bought the 1tb plan

when i try sync my songs it tells me i have to add 15gb and my music folder is 46gb

when i click on db properties it says my drobox is only 400mb in size

any ideas "frustrating"

Mark
Super User II

As per post two on the thread, do you have enough hard drive space?

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Richard F.42 New member | Level 1
    Wayne R.3 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?