cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still billed after my cancelation of DropBox +

Still billed after my cancelation of DropBox +

Probo
Explorer | Level 3

OMG, very dissatisfied with this customer support. Loop after loop. If you guys can't afford live chat support just close your business. So if anyone from DropBox can help - I just found out that I am still being billed monthly fee after I cancelled my + account ages ago. Reason I didn't see it before is that payments went through Paypal and were not visible on my bank account. Long story short - a lot of  payments billed for account not even being used as Basic, yet again as +. How can it be that cancellation does not automatically end billing? Please contact me asap to sort this out. Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Re: Still billed after my cancelation of DropBox +

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Probo; welcome to the Community and sorry to hear about this. 

As we won't be able to help much here, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Support team for further assistance.

Just make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any account. From there, when on this page, click on the 'Need help with a billing issue?' button and submit a Help Request from the relevant option at the bottom of the page by inputting your payment's information along with an email address we can reach you. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?