cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen new space

Stolen new space

WWSkier13
New member | Level 2

How do I get back my 7 Tera Bytes of free space back after my trial of Dropbox Pro - need to create a ticket, but how 

3 Replies 3

Re: Stolen new space

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @WWSkier13; welcome to the Dropbox Community!

Our Basic plan comes with 2 GB (not TB) of space normally which you can increase through referrals, promotions etc. What's your account's plan tab showing exactly at the moment? 

Let me know what you find!

PS: For more information on your support options, you can have a look here

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

WWSkier13
New member | Level 2

I had credit for multiple referrals, therefore lots more space than the basic plan. I was testing Dropbox Pro for free. I didn't like it so I cancelled! BUT cancelling reduced my space to the minimum and filled up my space with information from PRO! This is not acceptable!

Walter
Dropboxer
Downgrading an account to the Basic plan wouldn't remove any promotional space you might have earned @WWSkier13.

If you were referring to space earned through referrals though, note that those are 1 GB on the Plus, Family or Professional plans while they get halved on the Basic plan (500 MB). 

I'm sorry to ask again, but what did you find in your account's plan tab in regards to your quota? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?