cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription and Login Issue

Subscription and Login Issue

lostvisualmusic
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

For context, it is important to note that I apparently have two Drobox accounts. I personally forgot about this. I am trying to login to my second account (the one I forgot about), but I have no idea what email I used. I only have a select number of emails I use, and I tried to reset my passwords by entering all of my emails. None of them received the link from Dropbox. Meaning I can't actually login to an account.

That leads me to the real issue here. I'm being charged for an account I can't get into and don't use. I have no real way of talking to someone about this. I'm frustrated. I need to cancel this monthly billing ASAP. I want to remove my credit card information from your website. I hope you guys see this and get back to me quickly.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@lostvisualmusic wrote:

I'm being charged for an account I can't get into and don't use. I have no real way of talking to someone about this.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@lostvisualmusic wrote:

I'm being charged for an account I can't get into and don't use. I have no real way of talking to someone about this.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

lostvisualmusic
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I'll give that a try thanks.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

lostvisualmusic Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?