cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Get summer ready with Dropbox basic - travel documents, plans, progress reminders and more, right over here.

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfully availed HP 100 GB Offer but my account is now back to 2 GB

Successfully availed HP 100 GB Offer but my account is now back to 2 GB

DineshPr
Helpful | Level 6

I succesfully availed 100 GB HP Promotion 3 days back, my account had 102 GB afterwards but today when I logged onto dropbox on my older HP notebook, dropbox account's storage is back to 2 GB only.

Could someone please explain what happened?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Successfully availed HP 100 GB Offer but my account is now back to 2 GB

DineshPr
Helpful | Level 6

I can't even find a way to contact official dropbox support, I belive i should just forget this 100 GB HP promotion

I was considering to buy plus last week but went with Google One instead. I'm glad I did that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@DineshPr wrote:

I succesfully availed 100 GB HP Promotion 3 days back, my account had 102 GB afterwards but today when I logged onto dropbox on my older HP notebook, dropbox account's storage is back to 2 GB only.

Are you sure both computers are signed in to the same Dropbox account? It sounds like a new account was created when the promotion was redeemed. Check Preferences on each computer and make sure they're both signed in using the same email address. if they're different, you have different accounts.

DineshPr
Helpful | Level 6

No, both laptops have same account. I can see myHP (Screenshot Attached) in connected apps in DropBox's account settings. Date of connection and storage capacity is also visible in the screenshot.

DropBox Error.png

DineshPr
Helpful | Level 6

I can't even find a way to contact official dropbox support, I belive i should just forget this 100 GB HP promotion

I was considering to buy plus last week but went with Google One instead. I'm glad I did that.

Poll
Which Dropbox Plan do you have?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

DineshPr Helpful | Level 6
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?