cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 20 GB promotion from Dell hasn't been applied to my account

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have a current dropbox account and completed all the required getting started steps. Upon purchasing my new dell computer, the 20GB promotion offer says login to the account and completed the getting started guide. I've completed it all. So how can i claim the promotion? NOthing shows up. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dell - Promotion 20 GB

Super User II
Super User II

Is this the first time you've redeemed a Dell promotion? Have you referred to the following help article yet?

View solution in original post

27 Replies 27
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Is this the first time you've redeemed a Dell promotion? Have you referred to the following help article yet?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have the same issue. 5 years ago i had a promtion deal or 18 gigs, does that nullify this new offer?

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

MY DELL PROMOTION 20 GB IS NOT ADD IN DROPBOX ACOUNT,SO PLESE HELP.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

how to activate dell promotion 20 gb in my dell laptop?please help.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

how to contact technical support?

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @sunyrajput10

Initially, you can redeem promotional space that came with a device by following the relevant instructions in this article

You can also check out your support options here and contact our Support team via email through this link

Nonetheless, if there's anything we can help with or you have any other questions, don't hesitate to give us a nudge here. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

The 30 GB quota from my Dell Inspiron hasn't been applied to my account

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I bought a new Dell Inspiron 3 weeks ago (mid March 2020) with a 30 GB Drop Box promotion. I registered for the promotion and it seemed successful. I then went through the 6 steps (opening a new account etc.) in 'Getting Started' as required but it is still not working. It is very time consuming and frustrating. Regards Maria.

Highlighted

Re: Dell Inspiron 30 GB promotion not working

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @Maria M, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this!

Since you mentioned that it appeared to be successful at first, did you see the space added to your account?

Is it possible that you may have redeemed the promotion under an account associated with another email address at all?

If you go to your Plan page here, do you see the Dell promotion there or the "Getting started" completed? You'll see this towards the bottom, you may need to click the "View more earned space" to see everything.

Keep me posted!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

30 GB promotion on my new Dell but not received.

Explorer | Level 4

Hi,

I got a app popping up on my brand new G7 Dell laptop, telling me I would get extra GB for my dropbox account for a year if I followed the steps. I followed the steps and it downloaded dropbox for me. It managed to automatically log me in, but I only have the
2GB :(

If I check my plan:
https://www.dropbox.com/account/plan

I don't see the Dell promotion.

I already had a free account that I created just a few weeks ago, but according to this link, the 30GB is for existing users too:
https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/space-storage/dell-promotion

I bought my laptop on the 5th of April 2020. Could you help me out?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?