cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 20 GB promotion from Dell hasn't been applied to my account

Re: Dell - Promotion 20 GB

pepe5
Explorer | Level 3

it is the same e-mail address. And it was mentioned once, the first time I openede db. After that - nothing.

20 GB Dell promotion missing

Loza89
Explorer | Level 3

To whom it may concern,

I am missing the 20GB Dell promotion fo my Dropbox account.

I think the issue occured when about to pick a plan where instead of chosing Basic plan I accidently have chosen the 2nd paid option and when prompted to pay I have not done it and when checked my account I saw 2GB only.

Eventually deinstalled the desktop app and reinstalled it from my Dell promotion forlder but still the same 2GB showing and no mention of 20GB.

Please kindly assist.

Thanks.

Re: 20 GB Dell promotion missing

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @Loza89, thanks for reaching out to us. I moved your post here where other users have expressed a similar concern. 

When you get the chance, have a look around and if you have any other questions, just give us a nudge. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Thanks for your reply, @pepe5

In this case, please refer to @Daphne's thread here so that you can submit a Help Request to have the team look into this for you. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Dell + Dropbox 20 GB promotion

Hecht
New member | Level 2

Hi, I bought a new Dell and I want to use the extra 20GB space. According to this description, it does not work.
Step 3? Nowhere do I see any instructions that I could fill out or do any activity.

Thanks for the help

How to redeem the Dell + Dropbox 20 GB promotion

If you’ve recently purchased a Dell consumer computer or Android tablet, you may be eligible for an additional 30 GB of Dropbox storage space.

To redeem this promotion:

1. Click or tap the Dropbox icon on your eligible device.
  2. Sign up for a Dropbox account by filling out the details on this page. If you already have a Dropbox account, click sign in.
  3. Follow the steps to redeem the space on your account.

Re: Dell + Dropbox 20 GB promotion

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hi @Hecht, I hope you're well today!

I've just moved your post here as you're having a similar issue to the OP.

When you have the chance, can you check out Rich's post here and let me know if that helps at all?

Let me know - thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Malgorzata_J
New member | Level 2

Yes, I am sure - I created new account when I click "dropbox" icon (with information about promotion) - suggested by dell after first computer run - at screen also my e-mail connected with dropbox.

I have [screenshot removed due to personal info as per Community Guidelines]

Mark
Super User II

@Malgorzata_J 

You need to complete www.dropbox.com/gs as part of the requirements for this

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: 30 GB promotion on my new Dell but not received.

nvbholt
New member | Level 2

Good Afternoon!

I have the same problem as documented in this post.  I purchased a new Dell and signed in via the offer to redeem for 20 gb/30gb from Dropbox via the icon.  I never received any instructions nor the additional storage.  I have never had a previous Dell offer according to my Basic account page.  I completed the "Getting Started" items after reading the "Help" section from the community.  Please contact me to resolve my issue.

Re: 30 GB promotion on my new Dell but not received.

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @nvbholt, thanks for joining this topic!

Since you've gone over most of the relevant points, I've reached out to the email linked with your profile here so that we can look into this further through our Support channel.

When you have the chance, please check your inbox for my message and we can go from there.

Cheers!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    Aliya1 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?