cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wrong subscription was purchased, it is canceled but am wondering when I will receive a refund.

Highlighted

The wrong subscription was purchased, it is canceled but am wondering when I will receive a refund.

New member | Level 2

Hello there,

The wrong subscription was purchased, I have canceled it but am wondering when I will receive a refund. Thank you for your help.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: The wrong subscription was purchased, it is canceled but am wondering when I will receive a refu

Super User II

@joelromelus wrote:

The wrong subscription was purchased, I have canceled it but am wondering when I will receive a refund.

There typically are no refunds, unless legally required. When you cancel, all you're doing is cancelling the auto-renewal that would take place at the end of your current billing period. You still retain all account benefits until the end of the current period.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?