Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product is no longer available on Amazon. Please visit the Seller's website to resubscribe.

bohebe1 New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Amazon says this "This product is no longer available on Amazon. Please visit the Seller's website to resubscribe."

Dropbox says this "Go to Amazon to view or make changes to your account details."

What the hell, I am just being led in a circle.

3 Replies 3

Re: This product is no longer available on Amazon. Please visit the Seller's website to resubscribe.

Heli_Guy
Collaborator | Level 8

Contact Dropbox support staff: https://www.dropbox.com/contact

Re: This product is no longer available on Amazon. Please visit the Seller's website to resubscribe.

bohebe1 New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
I have been in contact with Dropbox for three days and have explained the problem but that have not given me a fix yet.

Super User II
Super User II

I'm assuming this was a Dropbox subscription through the Amazon store, for a mobile device or similar? If so, then it's Amazon that you need to contact; not Dropbox.

Dropbox has no insight into the subscriptions that were purchased in other systems. Dropbox can provide technical support, but any account/billing issues need to be handled by the group that initiated the account. The same holds true for subscriptions started in the Apple and Google stores.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?