cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer GB to another account

Transfer GB to another account

PepePepote
Explorer | Level 3

Hey guys! 
I just got a promo code were I got 25GB extra for my DB.
The thing is, as it was automatic from another app, the GBs were added to a wrong account...
Is there any way or any email I can reach to support? Or does anyone know how i can transfer those GB to my main account?!

Thanks a lot,

P

4 Replies 4

Re: Transfer GB to another account

Mark
Super User II

I'm afraid there is no way to change the account space is allocated to @PepePepote 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

PepePepote
Explorer | Level 3
Any Dropbox support email?!

Mark
Super User II

All your support options will be at www.dropbox.com/support , but, I know they've said previously that they cannot move space between accounts

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

PepePepote
Explorer | Level 3
Shhheeet! Well thanks!
Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?