cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with restoring purchases on iPad Pro

Highlighted

Trouble with restoring purchases on iPad Pro

New member | Level 2

Hi there,

I have a subscription to Dropbox Plus through Apple, but my account appears to be set to Basic when I log in using my iPad Pro (2020) or when I log in to my account online. I tried to select the Plus account by 'upgrading' via the app but I get a message that I'm already on this plan so I then tried to use the Restore Purchases option but that gives me a 403 error. 

Why can I not restore purchases on my iPad? Also, why is Dropbox online only showing me having a Basic account? 

Thanks,

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Trouble with restoring purchases on iPad Pro

Dropboxer

Hi @LorenS, thanks for messaging the Community!

Could you check which account is signed into the iPad, to ensure it is the correct one? Were you charged by Apple according to your bank statement?

If the details are correct, as this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link and providing as much info as possible.

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

This answers NOTHING and I can't seem to fine a phone number for a REAL person that can answer my questions!!!!!!!! This SUCKS!!!!!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @LorenS!

Phone support is currently only available for Dropbox Business users. However, as Jay mentioned above, you can submit a ticket with our Support team using the link he provided.

Once you've done that, you'll get a ticket number which you can let us know here and we can pass along your comments.

Let me know if you have any trouble contacting the team!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?