cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel billing

SkettyGiant
Explorer | Level 3

I keep receiving an annual charge from Dropbox on my credit card and I am not aware of having a paid account and don’t know any details. Cannot find anybody to contact to cancel this recurring payment and completely exasperated. Can somebody help please !

2 Replies 2

Re: Unable to cancel billing

Rich
Super User II

@SkettyGiant wrote:
I keep receiving an annual charge from Dropbox on my credit card and I am not aware of having a paid account and don’t know any details. Cannot find anybody to contact to cancel this recurring payment and completely exasperated. Can somebody help please !

You'll need to contact Dropbox Suport directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Dropbox cannot charge you if they don't have your billing information. If you've been charged and didn't give them your billing information, then someone else has and you should be contacting your bank as well.

Re: Unable to cancel billing

SkettyGiant
Explorer | Level 3
Thank you Rich, much appreciated ! I will try your suggestion.
Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?