cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to cancel subscription after a free trial period

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I can not cancel my subscription of Dropbox Plus after the free trial period. I've been trying for days now, before the end of the free trial, following all the instructions from Dropbox and Apple Help Center, but everytime I get to edit subscription, I hit a dead end. I still get the e-mails, for payment. I've tried every step a hundred times. No cancel buttonNo cancel buttonIMG_5576.jpgStill got the billStill got the billIMG_5579.jpg

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Unable to cancel subscription after a free trial period

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello @Herminnah! Thank you so much for the helpful screenshots. I see that you were on a Plus trial and you are trying to cancel your subscription. 

Due to the way in app purchases are processed, we are unable to cancel your subscription on our end. Specifically in Community we have no view of your account and are unable to take action for privacy reasons.  So since you have tried all the steps offered on our end already. I can suggest to reboot your device and try the steps once more (adding the link for other users that might want to cancel in app purchases. I know you have tried already ) https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/cancellations-refunds/cancel-mobile

My best advise is to contact Apple and let them know that the Dropbox Plus plan is trying to revert to paid after the trial, you received an email that this payment failed but you want to make sure that it is cancelled. They will be able to help all the way with this. 

Feel free to add your updates to this thread. Hope this gets sorted soon.

Have a nice day!

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?