cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter login details in app - iPad iOS14

Unable to enter login details in app - iPad iOS14

Bubbles_
New member | Level 2

Hi there,

I've tried to find out how to request support from Dropbox or report a bug, sadly there doesn't seem to be a way to do this?

I'm using the app for iPad on iOS14, the login details box to sign in doesn't respond and therefore I can't enter my login details at all. I've tried reinstalling the app but nothing has fixed it. The "forgot password" and "create account" buttons both respond when pressed,  just not the email address and password boxes.

Wondering if anyone has encountered this bug and if there's any fix for it?

Thanks 🙂

1 Reply 1

Re: Unable to enter login details in app - iPad iOS14

Rich
Super User II

@Bubbles_ wrote:

I'm using the app for iPad on iOS14, the login details box to sign in doesn't respond and therefore I can't enter my login details at all. ... Wondering if anyone has encountered this bug and if there's any fix for it?

Doesn't appear to be a bug as it's working fine for me on iPadOS 14. I'm able to enter a username and password (though Apple hides the password in the screenshot below) and sign in without an issue.

3db5d1c1c2b77c134623a3bb3d7d0857.png

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times to test, and even updated to iPadOS 14.8, and it's working just fine.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?