cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify email

Unable to verify email

Explorer | Level 4

I've tried to send the verification email multiple times, but even after checking my spam/junk box and adding the no reply dropbox email to my address book, I receive nothing. Initially when I send the verification email dropbox tells me "we are unable to reach [my email]...." Maybe because it's a newly-made business email? I am able to receive other emails on the account so I don't know what the issue is. I'm also unable to reach a dropbox support rep. directly since my account is unverified. Please help!

Thanks

9 Replies 9

Re: Unable to verify email

Dropboxer

Hey there @chch; welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with verifying your email address with us.

May I use the email address that's connected to your profile here in order to investigate further?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4

Hi @Walter , 

Yes you may! Whatever needs to be done to resolve the issue would be much appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Dropboxer

Sure thing @chch; you've got mail  

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I'm a new user and i am having the same issue, i'm  not receiving any emails within my junk folder, i click on send verification email multiple time, but never receive an email.

You cant even speak to anyone to get this sorted, all i want is to get my account verified so that i can start using Dropbox

Kind Regards

Andy

Dropboxer

Hi @Andy Glanville, thanks for joining us on this thread and sorry to hear about your frustration. 

Have you tried reaching out to our team via this link through an incognito window (without being signed in to your account)? 

Once you do so, let us know the ticket's ID (eg. #1234567) so that we can look into it for you. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

im unable to create a support ticket as my account has not been verified, i'm stuck in limbo.

I am receiving emails from this forum, but nothing with regards to activating my dropbox account.

Dropboxer

You don't need to have a verified account to reach out via the link I mentioned above, as you can do it from an incognito window, without being signed in. 

Once you fill out the information and submit a ticket, just give me another nudge.

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

Dropboxer

Thanks for the ticket ID, @Andy Glanville

I was able to find it and have made sure to reply to you. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?