cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unauthorized billing and debiting money in my credidt card by Dropbox

Explorer | Level 4

Unauthorized billing and debiting money in my credidt card

Hi, From Dec 2019, every moth an amount of Rs 990 had been debited at my credit card ending 7311.

To my surprise neither I did not order any service with dropbox nor availed any service.

Please explain for doing so and revert the payment of Rs 990 x 4 = Rs. 3960 to my card account.

P.Selvaraj

[telephone number removed by Moderator for security purposes as per the Community's Guidelines

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized billing and debiting money in my credidt card by Dropbox

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @selvaraj61; welcome to our Community and sorry to hear about this.

As the best way to handle billing specific inquiries like this is through our ticketing system, I'd recommend contacting our support team so we can assist further.

Ping me the ticket's ID (an 8 digit number) once you do so I can locate it on our system and get on it. 

If you have any issues while doing so, please let me know here and I'll reach out to the email address that's linked to your Community's profile so we can work on this together.   

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, your link to contact support takes me to infinite series of informations which are formatted by you to retain customers.

This can not solve my problem. May be I availed certain services at Drop box which you offered free of cost, but when you convert the service from free to "Paid", it is general business ethics that you must take my acceptance.

A sum of INR 990 per month had been charged to my Credit card ending with 7311 for at least four months.

No invoices been sent to me mail ID. I dont find any ticket number except *.

Kindly unsubscribe my account if any and as a genuine business refund the money that are paid.

*[telephone number removed by Moderator for security purposes as per the Community's Guidelines

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for the response @selvaraj61.

I can see you managed to submit a ticket so I've passed your comments there to have all the relevant information under the same place.

While at it, I saw that a member from my team has already gotten back to you there; have you seen their response yet? 

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Indeed No.

Your support team asked for screen shots of bills.

I sent it last week.

No response from the team so far

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for keeping me in the loop @selvaraj61!

As I wanted to expedite matters for you, I found your ticket in our system and got back to you there.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Walter

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?