cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized recurring HelloSign charges

Highlighted

Unauthorized recurring HelloSign charges

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have a recurring $50 HelloSign charge since April of 2019! I signed up for a trial last spring, this is not authorized. I cannot log in to my HelloSign account, and there is not link on your support pages to request a refund and explain the situation. 

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized recurring HelloSign charges

Super User II
Super User II

It is authorised if you signed up for a trial and did not cancel it in time as per there T&Cs.

However, nobody can help here. You need to speak to them direct via https://www.hellosign.com/

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you Captain Obvious for the unhelpful reply! Dropbox purchased hello sign, I wasn't sure if customer service is now being handled differently. I have gotten no response from hello sign, can't even log-in, and yes I did attempt to cancel the trial, charges persisted. Will take it up w my credit card company. 

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

The support is totally separate I'm afraid. 

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?